Adoration Health recognizes that care does not abide by standard hours of operation. A Care Team representative is available to you and your loved ones, 24/7 including holidays, ensuring the best possible experience on your route to recovery.
Adoration Health offers many services, including but not limited to:
Adoration Home Health:
- Skilled Nursing
- Therapy (Physical, Speech, Occupational)
- Fall Prevention & Safety Evaluation
- Medical Social Services & Counseling
- Case Management
- Home Health Aide Services
- Patient/Family Education & Training
- Infusion Therapy
- Multi-Lingual Capabilities
- Post-Acute Care, Medication Administration, Planning
- Wound Care and Symptom and Pain Management
- Routine Care – Routine Home care is the most common hospice service utilized. Hospice services are provided within the patient’s home, whether it’s a private residence, assisted living facility, or long term care facility.
- Respite Care – Respite care is a short term inpatient stay which provides the family and/or caregiver relief, for no more than 5 days in a single billing period. Respite care must be given in a Medicare designated inpatient facility, and may not be provided in an assisted living facility or private residence. Respite care may be necessary if the caregiver is physically/emotionally drained, ill, or has an event they must attend such as a wedding. There must be an designated caregiver in order for respite care to be considered.
- Continuous Care – Care provided predominantly by a nurse for up to 24 hours to managed medical symptoms. Homemaker and hospice aide services may be provided alongside the nurse services, however the majority of care must come from the nurse. Continuous care is appropriate in a period of crisis, for example if the care the patient needs exceeds the skill of the caregiver. Continuous care can be provided in a private residence, an assisted living facility, a long term care facility, and an inpatient hospice facility as long as the patient isn’t receiving general inpatient care.
- Community Support Services Placement
- Medical Management
- Dietary Management
- Chaplain Support
- Bereavement Specialists
- Adoration Health is Growing! We plan on adding additional services, like Private Duty Nursing home care aides to our patients. Watch this area for updates on that service.