Volunteers at Adoration Health are crucial for upholding the compassionate and best-in-class service our patients have come to expect. We count on generous, kind, and patient Middle Tennesseans to join our team, dedicated to serving members of our community with the dignity and respect they deserve. We are currently looking for volunteers in the following counties: Bedford, Cannon, Cheatham, Coffee, Davidson, DeKalb, Dickson, Franklin, Grundy, Hickman, Humphreys, Macon, Marshall, Maury, Montgomery, Robertson, Rutherford, Trousdale, Smith, Sumner, Van Buren, Warren, Williamson, Wilson.
Adoration deploys their volunteers inside both the home health/hospice and corporate office setting.
What services does an Adoration volunteer provide?
- Spend time with a patient thereby allowing family members a period of time away from home for respite or errands
- Read and sing to the patient
- Aid a patient in writing a journal, drawing, or some other way of expressing himself or herself
- Deliver items to the patient
- Provide general clerical and administrative work essential to serving patients promptly and effectively
Adoration understands the importance of a full bereavement process, and for that reason we request that if a prospective volunteer has lost a loved one within the last year, that they take the necessary time—at least a year—before volunteering with us.
If you are interested in joining the Adoration volunteer team, give us a call and one of our representatives will be happy to walk you through each of our volunteer programs. You can reach us by phone at 615.733.3600 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.